Hosted Voice Support Resources
Welcome to the world of Hosted Voice. While it’s packed with the easy to use features and many conveniences that accompany a cloud-based solution, it is a whole new way of thinking about your voice service and how to use it. Here’s some information to help you get started.
Cisco SPA502G Phone
2-line basic business model, high definition phoneView Tutorial>
Cisco SPA508G Phone
8-line phone that includes speed dial keys and extra lineView Tutorial>
FEATURE PACK SUPPORT
Feature Packs provide end user customization for your Hosted Voice service. They provide a set of features based on the core needs and activities of each user. The Feature Pack User Guides contain instructions for your features, snippets and usage scenarios.
Call 1-877-424-9246 or click Get Started to schedule. Seven to twelve business days notice required. Get Started>
- Customer-Specific Webinars
- Private one-hour webinar session
- Topic of your choice (seven business days notice required)
- Includes 30-day access to recorded webinar and copy of PowerPoint presentation to keep
- On-Site Sessions
- Instructor-led, on-site sessions (three hours maximum)
- Topic of your choice (twelve business days notice required)
- Includes copy of PowerPoint presentation
HOSTED VOICE WEBINARS
Make the most of your Hosted Voice investment with our instructor-led webinars. These courses are conducted remotely via a conference bridge and online screen-share. All you need is a telephone and a computer with Internet access to participate.
Webinars are complimentary, and preregistration is required for each session. The session will be cancelled if no participants have registered within two hours of the designated start time. You will receive a confirmation email with the webinar and dial-in information after you register.
- Cisco Phone / Voicemail Webinar
- Learn how to use your Cisco SPA phone
- Learn how to access and set up your voice mail for the first time
- Learn how to use your voicemail
- User Portal Webinar
- Learn how to access and use the User Portal
- Learn how to set up your Anywhere Device
- Group Administrator Training
- Learn Group Administrator functions
- Provides an overview of the Hosted Voice portals (User Portal vs. Group Admin Portal)
- Learn how to access and navigate the Group Admin Portal, manage users and manage Group Features
|Monday, April 17||11:00 am ET (2 hours)||HV – User/System Training||Go|